Rep, ruined my watch perception!

MiracuLuis

my G-O-D! what a sad story! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: thought you were going to share some really useful info about reps, and you just shared your life until and after the change of status and wealth. U Know? sorry for being mean maybe, but I think if I were u, the first thing would be to find a job and establish a decent life, given that I was kicked out of the fancy life. but you think about watches and how bad fake watches are.... it means that not everything is so bad about you in life, and you are just a spoiled child whose "toy was taken away"!!
And don't try to blame me, the rest of you! i might be mean, but i'm right! @Fornamessits

You just have to grow up!

Cinar73967

lol) I had a different experience: got my first rep, got impressed by it, and bought a second one even more expensive, thinking it would be even much better than the first one. when received, I bite my elbows in disappointment. I had too high expectations and the disappointment with the second one was much greater 😁😁 u never know in this industry what reps you will get in the end) yet, I did not get discouraged, reps are still a good option for me once in a while, but every time I buy them, I don't have any expectations anymore😁 learned my lesson😁

SpiceEric

well, it's hard to give an opinion in that case... at least I, if I were in your place @Fornamessits, probably wouldn't go for rep watches... if I've been used to luxury accessories and style all your life, I would probably downgrade to microbrand watches. when you are used to luxury watches, obviously the probability that you will be satisfied with a fake is very small... personally, I was delighted with my first fake watches, they seemed to be perfect in terms of quality and design... but , I understood the difference when I had the opportunity to hold a genuine Patek in my hand... then I understood that in fact, my reps were mediocre 😂😂😂😂 but don't be discouraged, you have your whole life to you understand the difference between reps and gens , and to learn how to find a TD who will sell you a high-quality fake watch so that the disappointment is less))) though, I still think that the replica industry is much better than it was 10 years ago. some fake watches are just so impressively good that no expert can spot the differences... you just have to know where and how to find them