Rep, ruined my watch perception!

Onfew19

great friends yours 😁😁😁!!
unfortunately, they really screwed it with the rep recommendation) they would have better collected money together and gave you an original))))) 😁😁😁😁
for you, the best solution is pre-owned watches. taking into account that you had contact with the original watches, it will not be difficult for you to evaluate a pre-owned watch. you will know what to pay attention to, how good the price is, and what aspects to pay attention to regarding the quality of the watch. but the replica - they are only imitations) there's to much to expect from them, when you already know how the genuine cake smells like)
can be hard for him with preowned watches too.
good pre-owned watches are extremely expensive. As I understand the money problem is persistent here.
Pre-owned watches that are available and not that expensive are actually creating other types of problems. The first problem is that they don't look good, they can have different scratches or defects. In the end, he will have to go and change a lot of details and pay for them. As long as he goes with the pre-owned watch and has to change some parts, he would like to change them for originals, otherwise what is the matter to go with the pre-owned one?
The idea is that if he didn't like new AAA or clones reps that are ideal and shiny and not defects, i don't think that he is going to accept a pre-owned watch that has a lot of things to change and repair.

Wervelf

great friends yours 😁😁😁!!
unfortunately, they really screwed it with the rep recommendation) they would have better collected money together and gave you an original))))) 😁😁😁😁
for you, the best solution is pre-owned watches. taking into account that you had contact with the original watches, it will not be difficult for you to evaluate a pre-owned watch. you will know what to pay attention to, how good the price is, and what aspects to pay attention to regarding the quality of the watch. but the replica - they are only imitations) there's to much to expect from them, when you already know how the genuine cake smells like)
didn't get that actually. that is so trueeee:oops: we talked here about everything possible and wanted to help you go through all of this. Question number one was to find out which kind of reps you actually have. maybe the reps that you got and the supplier that you chose is not good one. You know that sometimes even if there is written to be AAA reps, doesn't mean that actually are>
Maybe you are not dealing with good reps? Just tell us. The idea is that clones and AAA reps, but especially clones are hard to identify as non gens. Only professionals who work with them can do that.
:oops::oops:

Eddie

my first reply was also complete shit, and I also bought it on the recommendation of friends. I think it was a Tag Heuer Aquaracer that I didn't know why I bought it. it was not to my taste as a style, and I had no idea what it meant and how a chronograph should work. on top of that, the quality was total shit. none of the subdials worked, the crown creaked when you turned it and in 3 weeks, it had started to show signs of condensation inside the case. I thought that I would never buy another piece of shit in my life

but, somehow, after some time, I started from the beginning and bought myself a clean Rolex replica, without many twists and turns in it. I bought it after I started thinking about what I really need, and what aspects I want to be flawless. I got it right this time, and I wear my datejust to this day.
maybe you need time to process this whole experience, and later you will get a rep watch from a reliable partner that will meet your expectations

WatchOut

how many philosophers and psychologists here)))) as if you, who comment, have not gone through the disappointment of replica watches)).

Maybe it was in a different context than of the @Fornamessits , but anyway you went through something like that. Even without a luxurious background, everyone has great expectations from their first replica watch. The problem is the lack of information and the naivety to believe that replica watches are as perfect as they are described in the stores.
Be more realistic, my dears, and everything will be fine! πŸ€ŒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Onfew19

how many philosophers and psychologists here)))) as if you, who comment, have not gone through the disappointment of replica watches)).

Maybe it was in a different context than of the @Fornamessits , but anyway you went through something like that. Even without a luxurious background, everyone has great expectations from their first replica watch. The problem is the lack of information and the naivety to believe that replica watches are as perfect as they are described in the stores.
Be more realistic, my dears, and everything will be fine! πŸ€ŒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
this is not about disappointed in reps. it is a normal thing, and we never said that we haven't been disappointed in replica watches. This is not the reason that we said here.. and don't be rude, because this is not a normal thing to do here.

Men talked about feeling bad about any kind of reps. As you can see, and if you read again what he said, he had had best AAA reps and clones on the market which look extremely good, but his experience with genuine watches made him feel and think all the time about the fact that the watches that he chose were actually fake. This is a psychological passing. This happens not only for watches it happens with all the things out there.

If you always eat the best pizza in Italy, and then you move to another country, and you try the best pizza in town, but you know that it is not as good as the pizza from Italy. Even if the pizza from the country that you moved is good, for you is bad, because you already know how Italian pizza should taste. The locals from the town don't know what is the exact taste of the pizza from Italy, for them this one in town is the best and extremely good. The locals can be disappointed too.. if one day, they got the same pizza that has been messed up, they are going to complain, because it is not the same taste as it was before.

The same happens here for him.. he knows what is like to have genuine, even the best clones and reps can't change this feeling. It is psychological trespassing and more like mourning over past experiences. This can be treated, you can pass over this.

The same thing can happen to the man that changed the country. For a long time he is not going to love the pizza, he is going to compare it to the one that he was eating in Italy. After some time he is going to get used and is going to and enjoy the best pizza that he has access to. This doesn't mean that he is going to forget the taste of the one in Italy. This doesn't mean that he will start to think about it like the best pizza ever, he is just going to embrace the fact that he is having the best pizza that he can afford right now.

I hope I was explicit...

WatchOut

this is not about disappointed in reps. it is a normal thing, and we never said that we haven't been disappointed in replica watches. This is not the reason that we said here.. and don't be rude, because this is not a normal thing to do here.

Men talked about feeling bad about any kind of reps. As you can see, and if you read again what he said, he had had best AAA reps and clones on the market which look extremely good, but his experience with genuine watches made him feel and think all the time about the fact that the watches that he chose were actually fake. This is a psychological passing. This happens not only for watches it happens with all the things out there.

If you always eat the best pizza in Italy, and then you move to another country, and you try the best pizza in town, but you know that it is not as good as the pizza from Italy. Even if the pizza from the country that you moved is good, for you is bad, because you already know how Italian pizza should taste. The locals from the town don't know what is the exact taste of the pizza from Italy, for them this one in town is the best and extremely good. The locals can be disappointed too.. if one day, they got the same pizza that has been messed up, they are going to complain, because it is not the same taste as it was before.

The same happens here for him.. he knows what is like to have genuine, even the best clones and reps can't change this feeling. It is psychological trespassing and more like mourning over past experiences. This can be treated, you can pass over this.

The same thing can happen to the man that changed the country. For a long time he is not going to love the pizza, he is going to compare it to the one that he was eating in Italy. After some time he is going to get used and is going to and enjoy the best pizza that he has access to. This doesn't mean that he is going to forget the taste of the one in Italy. This doesn't mean that he will start to think about it like the best pizza ever, he is just going to embrace the fact that he is having the best pizza that he can afford right now.

I hope I was explicit...
that's the point: you JUST CAN'T EXPECT A BRITISH (OR WHATEVER ELSE) PIZZA TO BE LIKE THE ITLIAN ONE... with just a little information and discussion BEFORE going to any other country than ITALY, THERE WILL FOR SURE BE SOMEONE WHO WILL TELL U THAT THE British one sucks. and when u arrive to Britain, you will pay for it, because you-re hungry, but will never have high expectations, as u already know it sucks, and that, you-re somehow prepared to it....that's the reality with reps, even the best one will feel different than the gen. if u take things the way they are, than the dissapoitment isn't big deal, you just take it the way it is...
is this case, I really think that gens form some less expensive brands might be an option, but not reps... I'm trying to be objective here, you're mixing it with rudeness, sadly... but, it's not my point. My point is that once the author decided to step into a new life, why not accept the condition and drop down to reality and get some nice, but less-branded watches..... no, he stills wants luxury! Sorry, that's the level of "luxury" of the rep industry πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Eddie

that's the point: you JUST CAN'T EXPECT A BRITISH (OR WHATEVER ELSE) PIZZA TO BE LIKE THE ITLIAN ONE... with just a little information and discussion BEFORE going to any other country than ITALY, THERE WILL FOR SURE BE SOMEONE WHO WILL TELL U THAT THE British one sucks. and when u arrive to Britain, you will pay for it, because you-re hungry, but will never have high expectations, as u already know it sucks, and that, you-re somehow prepared to it....that's the reality with reps, even the best one will feel different than the gen. if u take things the way they are, than the dissapoitment isn't big deal, you just take it the way it is...
is this case, I really think that gens form some less expensive brands might be an option, but not reps... I'm trying to be objective here, you're mixing it with rudeness, sadly... but, it's not my point. My point is that once the author decided to step into a new life, why not accept the condition and drop down to reality and get some nice, but less-branded watches..... no, he stills wants luxury! Sorry, that's the level of "luxury" of the rep industry πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
oh god!!! πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ such an idiotπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
according to your words, everyone here is chasing after the reps as if after a fake luxury just to show off??????

if you think so, I don't understand what you are looking for in this forum. everyone who buys replica watches simply loves the design and the brand. the design of these watches cannot be found in other watches, and we settle for an imitation because it is even more affordable. but according to your words, it seems that everyone who wears imitations is just trying to look like big bosses!!!!πŸ˜–

WatchOut

oh god!!! πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ such an idiotπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
according to your words, everyone here is chasing after the reps as if after a fake luxury just to show off??????

if you think so, I don't understand what you are looking for in this forum. everyone who buys replica watches simply loves the design and the brand. the design of these watches cannot be found in other watches, and we settle for an imitation because it is even more affordable. but according to your words, it seems that everyone who wears imitations is just trying to look like big bosses!!!!πŸ˜–
f*ck off for the "idiot" thing! u understood nothing from what I meant..... being honest and sharing own opinion means to be "idiot", as it turns out....the point is that if you pay for a gen Rolex u know u get quality. so, if u pay for a fake, U KNOW u take an inferior quality, and there is nothing to blame!!!!!! until u dont accept that, the disappointments will last 4EVER!!!

me, myself have nothing against reps, ive got a couple of them and I really enjoy them, wearing the 4th year already. but I know they're fake and im ok with that, no matter the quality I get

MinervuS

f*ck off for the "idiot" thing! u understood nothing from what I meant..... being honest and sharing own opinion means to be "idiot", as it turns out....the point is that if you pay for a gen Rolex u know u get quality. so, if u pay for a fake, U KNOW u take an inferior quality, and there is nothing to blame!!!!!! until u dont accept that, the disappointments will last 4EVER!!!

me, myself have nothing against reps, ive got a couple of them and I really enjoy them, wearing the 4th year already. but I know they're fake and im ok with that, no matter the quality I get
it's not about your opinion, it's about the WAY YOU EXPRESS IT!!! you might be right at a certain extent, we all ave to accept some truths once we step not the rep market. but, your tone sounds like passive-aggressive. you seem to be enjoying the bad experience of the author πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Onfew19

this is not that kind of situation. as i understand and how it was mentioned here, he already knew what it is. he already knew the expectations. you cant move to another country and before this ask about the god of their pizza. and if you know that the pizza is not good, change your mind and not move.

the thing is here that the person heard about this, he knew that it was a replica and knew that there are going to be some differences. he just didn't expect to have such a reaction. as you can read again there... even good reps and clones are not good for him, but because they are bad because there is a psychological space in the conscious that hasn't been successfully succeeded.
as you can see, he would like to go with reps and clones, he just doesn't know how to accept this phase, that for a little bit of time he is not going to be able to wear the same genuine watches that he used to wear.

The same stupid example of pizza: yes the pizza is not the same as in Italy. Yes, there are differences, but the taste is good, is not bad, and you don't want to puke when you eat it. you just can't normally eat it because you can't accept that that country and that pizza is in past, and God knows when you are going to be able to taste it again.
It is about expectations, it is about accepting what you have known, about accepting that "it is not the best of the best, but it is not that bad"

It is like he was told that there is not going to be a pizza that tastes like the one in Italy. And he said that he can do it and it is not going to be a problem, but when he arrived in the country to taste it, he just started to feel like, he can't go on.. he can't eat it, and he feels sad.

The real thing that he needs is to be supported and to find good in these models. To accept reality and to enjoy the best that he can have at the moment. If there is no effort for this... then... just pass it over... call dad and tell him that you want to take your life back.
There are these options. ( In case you really love watches and constantly what to have one).

Wervelf

for sure this is a tough situation. for sure there is a lot to think about, but there is no need to go so weird from one to another. Every one of you has a piece of truth that you say here. Still, you need to understand that the final thing to do is to welcome this amazing person here and to help as much as we can.
I still think and this is not going to change that we are arguing about nothing here. The final decision if on @Fornamessits . The first step is what he needs to do. And we are always going to be here to help.

Buten

I feel so bad to hear about this, this must be so hard, and i think that you need time to go and just study how the perfect replica and clone look.
try other models, maybe this can make you see some difference, i mean good ones. there is a thing called getting used to it. over time, you are going to get used to these watches and appreciate what you have. it is always pleasant to change the scale when you go up but when you go down it feels really bad.
i think that you need to think about the opportunities that you get and how you are going to feel after some time. how much joy the fact that you are independent id going to bring you.
after some time, when you are going to be able to pay for your own genuine watches you are going to look forward and say that this is the best thing that you did for yourself and that the feeling that you get from the watch that you purchased yourself cant be even compared to the feeling that you had for the watch that you purchased with your dad's money. when you know the worth of the watch and how much you have spent on it, you look different.

the same thing can happen now when you go and get a good clone with your own earned money. you can feel how you worked for it. you are going to grow and feel really proud of yourself.

Fornamessits

for sure this is a tough situation. for sure there is a lot to think about, but there is no need to go so weird from one to another. Every one of you has a piece of truth that you say here. Still, you need to understand that the final thing to do is to welcome this amazing person here and to help as much as we can.
I still think and this is not going to change that we are arguing about nothing here. The final decision if on @Fornamessits . The first step is what he needs to do. And we are always going to be here to help.
thank you for sure I would like some help. I think that I need to go and just ask more about the models that I'm going to go for. Judging by the experiences here that a lot of people had, the idea of going with a replica can be a good experience too.
I don't deny that i feel influenced by the past a lot, i just want to know that i can have some hope and that this can change for me.
i see here people that have both reps and gens and i just to be like them. 😟 i want to be able to embrace both sides of the coin. to feel and to see the beauty of both parts. i see the advantages, and i can't say that reps are bad or clones are. it is true!!! they look really good, but there is more idea that is not original and i know it- what makes me so sad. this is totally a psychological thing i can't deny it.

Fornamessits

I feel so bad to hear about this, this must be so hard, and i think that you need time to go and just study how the perfect replica and clone look.
try other models, maybe this can make you see some difference, i mean good ones. there is a thing called getting used to it. over time, you are going to get used to these watches and appreciate what you have. it is always pleasant to change the scale when you go up but when you go down it feels really bad.
i think that you need to think about the opportunities that you get and how you are going to feel after some time. how much joy the fact that you are independent id going to bring you.
after some time, when you are going to be able to pay for your own genuine watches you are going to look forward and say that this is the best thing that you did for yourself and that the feeling that you get from the watch that you purchased yourself cant be even compared to the feeling that you had for the watch that you purchased with your dad's money. when you know the worth of the watch and how much you have spent on it, you look different.

the same thing can happen now when you go and get a good clone with your own earned money. you can feel how you worked for it. you are going to grow and feel really proud of yourself.
you are totally right, this is the thing that i constantly think of, and i try to think about this and create positive aspects about it. in fact, i want to go further and to embrace all the things.
I'm definitely going to embrace the changes and look for future changes. you are right, the sensations that I'm going to experience when im going to be able to have my own genuine watch are going to change every single thing. I truly believe in this, and for sure i don't want to give up!

Onfew19

you are totally right, this is the thing that i constantly think of, and i try to think about this and create positive aspects about it. in fact, i want to go further and to embrace all the things.
I'm definitely going to embrace the changes and look for future changes. you are right, the sensations that I'm going to experience when im going to be able to have my own genuine watch are going to change every single thing. I truly believe in this, and for sure i don't want to give up!
this is the way to go men!
I really feel good to hear it!
As long as you think like this, you are going to exceed in your things. This is just for the moment.
I'm pretty sure that soon you are going to forget about this part of your life and enjoy the next part.
I think that you can totally become one of those men that enjoy both reps and gens at the same time. There are a lot of people here if such an experience. You can always share feeling with them and thoughts. This is the best way to find what you really like and how to embrace both parts.

Fornamessits

this is the way to go men!
I really feel good to hear it!
As long as you think like this, you are going to exceed in your things. This is just for the moment.
I'm pretty sure that soon you are going to forget about this part of your life and enjoy the next part.
I think that you can totally become one of those men that enjoy both reps and gens at the same time. There are a lot of people here if such an experience. You can always share feeling with them and thoughts. This is the best way to find what you really like and how to embrace both parts.
im going to try for sure. thank you for the support!

Greg_B

hey, cheer up!
I recommend trying replicas based on the ETA Asian Clones mechanism. you will be surprised how well it works. you just have to find a physical aspect of the replicas that suits you, and you will regain your confidence in replica watches. you probably came across silly releases. it happens. and we, those who often interact with replica watches, can come across such cases of disappointment. but, believe me, all is not lost, and it's not all that bad! Courage!

PpiroJookK88735

I also I have experienced the disappointment of replica watches, even if my first reps were very good. in this industry, everything is possible. you can easily go from loving to hating watches, as well as vice versa. so everything passes. you will find the right rep for you

Fornamessits

hey, cheer up!
I recommend trying replicas based on the ETA Asian Clones mechanism. you will be surprised how well it works. you just have to find a physical aspect of the replicas that suits you, and you will regain your confidence in replica watches. you probably came across silly releases. it happens. and we, those who often interact with replica watches, can come across such cases of disappointment. but, believe me, all is not lost, and it's not all that bad! Courage!
good to know actually. didn't hear about the Asian Clones' mechanisms, feels like I'm going to read more about it.
One thing that I would like to know, is how to be sure that the one that is going to sell you a watch and pretending that it is that one mechanism is really going to offer you the clone with that mechanism, is there a way to know for sure?
clones are not super cheap, you pay good money for it, so it is going to be good to know for sure.

Onfew19

I also I have experienced the disappointment of replica watches, even if my first reps were very good. in this industry, everything is possible. you can easily go from loving to hating watches, as well as vice versa. so everything passes. you will find the right rep for you
i think that every single one of us had such experiences.
the idea is that yes, this world of replicas is not perfect at all. especially at the beginning when you just start to understand how it works and which one is good to trust, till you find your supplier and you know how to spot and differentiate a good supplier from a bad one.
it can totally take some time... in the end, when you do all this and you pass through hell when you realize that you finally got to understand and to know where to find the one that you need, you feel so good. this is quite a hard job.
another important thing to mention. Not all the people out there are actually ready to go further.
I know people that started to be interested in going with replicas and studying the market, but after some failures, they just dropped it and decided to move on from this.
It takes courage to go on and to believe.
It is important to always go on and never let it go!