returning the rep watch to the dealer

cheetomargheritto

out of all the ones I've ever had, I requested a return for 2 that arrived broken. one of them had a broken sapphire crystal, another had a defective hour hand. Only the dealer who had sold him the broken crystal watch accepted my return. The one with the damaged hour hand told me that the watch had been delivered in perfect condition and that the delivery service was to blame

never got my money back for it

the others I bought were all fully functional and I never requested a refund if they were very different from what I was promised. I feel stupid when I receive a trashy watch, but at the same time I understand that the refund process and the ping pong of arguments and discussions exhaust me more. so I simply leave them somewhere in the closet and forget about them

diaboliquerye

first of all, make sure that the dealer accepts your return πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ many of them refuse to receive the watch back, whatever the reasonπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not to mention about refund πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

either way, I return whenever the watch does not correspond to what was initially presented to me. that is, differences in design, different functions compared to the authentic model, etc...

I hate when factories bring their own vision in reps and add functions that shouldn't be. or on the contrary, they exclude them from the watch while the gen watch has it. For me, it is crucial that the replica is identical to the original, no additional features, design details etc.... so, all that is odd or missing is reason enough to request the money back....

though, some hobbyists are ok with these flaws,,, i guess it's a matter of personal preferences

#MiniCooper#

well, I recently went through such a situation. ordered a rep with open caseback. got the watch. fully enjoying it, but the caseback is solid. The biggest problem is that I mentioned dozens of times to the dealer that I need one with a transparent back. he had repeatedly promised me that this is how my rep would be... and here it is... with solid back

is this a reason for refund or return? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
either way, the point is that the dealer did not accept my return. don't ask me why it's a 10-page history. the idea is that if you want to return the rep, it doesn't always work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
so look for those who accept this policy before buying
to answer your question @Perpetual , the rep might be superb, but as long as it doesn't fit your initial requirements discussed with the dealer before hand, it's a reason enough to ask for a return or a refund. BUT: U HAVE TO READ THE RETURN POLICY BEFORE GETTING YOUR WATCH.

P.S: I DIDINT πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Eugene

if it's a gen, the only reason to take it back is its poor functionality. I have no claims and objections to the aesthetic, I would know well from the start what I am buying. but if the watch starts showing functional problems, I don't see why I wouldn't return it, especially since it has a warranty

as for the rep, it's about both functional and aesthetical flaws. I request the money whenever the rep doesn't work as it should or doesn't look as the dealer promised. once I requested a refund for a rep that didn't have the right dial color, with a darker tone.

I didn't accept it out of principle, because the dealer told me it was "one hundred percent identical". it wasn't actually. So, it's not a matter of flaw per se, but a matter of question about what the dealer promises when selling the watch

StevenOhio

tbh, I never have the time or the pleasure to waste time and nerves with returning products online. if I'm lucky with good quality, that;s just great, if I happen to receive trash, that's it, and I'll never buy from this site again. it seems too much of a hassle for the return, I don't even know how this procedure is done... I know it's money thrown away, but I don't buy sgtuff that often, so I don't feel sorry for the lost money

MiracuLuis

first of all, I no longer believe in the pictures placed on websites. I work in this field and I know that the images are made much more beautiful than in reality to attract the attention of the visitors. Thus, I always ask for real pictures from the dealers so that I know what to expect. then I decide if the rep suits me or not.

secondly, I return the watches if they don't correspond to reality because I don't like the seller to treat me like an idiot. I pay for the watch, so I want it to work and look as promised. the return process is difficult, indeed, but it is my right to ask for my money back if it does not correspond to reality. if the dealer refuses, I look for solutions such as giving him low ratings