shipping periods

platoonshrek

hi guys,
how much time does it usually take to receive your order when buy-in online reps? do the dealers ship within estimated times? do they update you if the package is delayed at customs? hadn't had issues with receiving them previously. but now, I'm waiting for 3 weeks already, when was told it would arrive within 15 days. Customer support wouldn't reply to my emails...
should I worry? ordering from the source for the first time...

whySOniCE456

it depends on so many factors... destination, delivery company selected, type of delivery you choose / regular/express...
all my ordered reps have come with a delay. once, ive been waiting for 34 days to receive my order, I even wanted to return it. only one dealer shipped me the rep within the promised time, it took 8 days and he promised up to 10. for the rest, always had to wait longer

it was terrible during covid period, indeed. even the fastest companies like DHL were delaying severely. some watches I ordered came within a month and cant say the destination was critical: UK to Belgium, which is pretty close.

Currently, all I order via internet, watches, clothes, accessories, whatever, roguery comes in time with +/- 1/2 days delay

staYingPosiTIve!!!

the last watch I received, it was about three months ago, came within 8 days... had no issues with delivery.
Though, think it depends on man y factors as @whySOniCE456 said

Had an experience when my watch was blocked at customs and then was returned to the dealer, didn't understand the exact reason. I waited for more than a month and finally didn't get the rep

platoonshrek

so finally replied to my email, but no positive news...
the dealer tells me it would delay for about 1 week...
im getting nervous already....
should I ask for a return?!

J9$!Dw23

Usually ordering different items, including rep watches from Asia. As I could observe, DHL shipping usually takes longer than promised. These usually come with an average delay of 1 week. Some Chinese items in general delayed by about 2 weeks. During covid, could be up to 1 month.

UK/Europe usually falls within the deadline

As for the delay notification, some dealers inform, while others don’t. The fact that the dealer replied to you is a good sign. Most of them are extremely heavy in replying to emails. I think you should wait for another week, hopefully, it’s a happy ending story. It’s not excluded that the package has been broken during the shipping and these might want to replace it. Also, might have been errors in the order. Don’t stress, too early to make assumptions

JL$4k029

so finally replied to my email, but no positive news...
the dealer tells me it would delay for about 1 week...
im getting nervous already....
should I ask for a return?!
as I do the math, the delivery takes you about 1 month, right? it's a common shipping period. few dealers fall into the promised terms. look at what happened after 1 month. meanwhile, prepare the written pitch for your customer review 😂

WorldWideWisdom

I never listen to what customer support assistants say about the shipping period. After all, they always estimate, and never can warranty the period they are promising. After all, it's the delivery company that is in charge of the whole shipping process. The dealer only dispatches the order from the warehouse. If there are some official holidays in the country of departure, the shipping will delay. There might be delays at the customs, especially if it is a rep watch. So, up to 1 month is a regular period, even though CS assistants promise u to 15 days. When the term exceeds this period, there might be issues

UltrARiott

Customer support not responding- nothing new here… so many of them are like ignorant…

Don’t stress much… one month for the shipping is a normal period, even though most stores promise 7-14 days. It depends on the destination also.

hiFUProstry

90% of the reps I order come within the estimated time, sometimes even faster than expected. the rest of 10% came with issues. Some of them have extremely long delays, sometimes with cracks or missing pieces. I once was searching for all the stores I ever ordered on independent platforms just like this one and saw that many customers complain about the same stores. As it seems, there are unprofessional stores that simply don't know how to handle the business. it was a whole odyssey to return them back and get my money back. If your dealer is a trusted one, then you shouldn't worry much.

CringeUser

don't wanna poison the atmosphere here, but I had such an experience when the dealer was telling me about one delay, the second, the third, and the rep never came, and the dealer simply stopped replying my emails... couldn't get the money back. it wasn't an expensive rep, fortunately so there was not much to lose.
so "relaxing" might not be the best position. you should better write him that you are planning to write reviews and make some noise on socials, if he has a profile. so, he knows what to expect

concientE

I buy reps only from o e single dealer. it's a trusted one and I never change it. all the reps I ordered from it got in time, with no delays. I bought about 7 reps from it.
BTW, any news out there? @platoonshrek ??? the time seems to be up since your last post

platoonshrek

all guys here, thanks a million
all good, I received the rep watch. sorry for late response, made you worry, as far as I see)
the rep came safely. the dealer apologised a thousand times. there was a problem with the delivery service and as I understood, not only my rep has been delayed. a large tranche of goods have been blocked at the custom, so the dealer was right initially

satisfied with the rep watch. a responsible dealer, even offered 5% discount for the next order for the situation created
im glad all solved well. I was already thinking of requesting refunds and preparing my speech for reviews)
thanks again

BusyAsHell

some stores shipped me in more than a month,,, others in less than 14 dys... it all depends on covid, weather, the warehouse you get your watch from etc... you better read the shipping policy of the seller that supplies u... and claim a discount in case the shipping gets late... it is not certain that you will succeed in getting a discount, but at least try.. you never know

DomPerignon

in covid, I waited for a watch for 5 months) usually, it's up to 1.5 months, depending on the seller. at least, I never received a rep earlier than 14 days, as the dealers promised me... it was always late... I have 4 rep watches:D

igivente

I always opt for express shipping, even if it usually costs me extra. in that case, I receive the watches in a short time, usually up to 10 days. Whenever I opted for standard shipping, the watches arrived in 1-1.5 months, and never in 2 weeks as the sellers say. Sometimes I didn't receive the watches at all 😂😂 but that's another story