strap ruining it all in a watch

CityBreak

just choose the strap you like and that's it... it's a matter of personal preferences... someone may like this strap in this tudor enormously

RoyaInk

tbh, I don't see this strap ruining the watch. This is how Tudor saw this strap. There is certainly a concept behind it that many do not know about. There are much uglier straps than this one. After all, you can change the one you like better, there are no restrictions on that

Eugene

Hello everyone,

my question is about watch straps. BETTER SAID ABOUT THE STRAP OF THIS TUDOR. In my opinion, this is the perfect case when a strap ruins the whole thing in a watch. This literally has ruined all the charm on it....

Am I the only one who thinks so? The color seems pretty ok, the strap + color scheme of the case. but, AS A WHOLE, these do not harmonize at all from the stylistic point t of view... what a stupid choice of the strap...
what's the problem with this strap? so many comments but can't figure out the real issue.... is that smth im missing? it's an usual strap, not the best one but not the worst either.... have seen horrible straps previously, so don't see this one as horrible as u dewcribe it...

Albert

mmmmm... not the best match imho... too much of golden tone, too much of blue tone, too flamboyant.... like the nato straps but this is too busy for this too busy watch... whould like smth more neutral to balance the watch dial exposure

BusyAsHell

just don't buy it 🤌

the design of watches is a matter of personal preferences.. if u stick better to other straps or metal bracelets- go ahead... nice strap by me

DomPerignon

I like the balanced NATO straps that continue the aesthetic line of the cases. In your model @StatusQUO , that's exactly what I see - a good balance between the case and the bracelet. I don't understand what exactly you dislike in this combination, as it is by far the worst combination. Chair and rolex has such a combination available in brown hue and is highly appreciated by watch lovers. Tudor did the same (being its elder bro) only in the blue shade. I would love to wear such a tudor

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 11.12.07.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 11.12.07.png
    858.6 KB · Views: 0

StevenOhio

the only change I would make is to change the golden stripe on the strap. because of it, there is too much gold in this watch, given the fact that the case itself has quite a lot of gold. either way, I don't see this problem so critical as to categorize the combination as an absolute fail. It seems to me that the choice of this strap is quite ok in relation to the style and construction of the watch. after all, it's a matter of taste and style. I know a lot of people who prefer the style combined between elegant and sporty, so I don't see a critical problem here. Everything that is different from the strap in the attached picture is acceptable
that;s a strap ruining the watch 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
the Tudor looks ACCEPTABLE TBH))) IT'S JUST A VERY COMMON NATO STRAP; many WATCH ENTHUSIASTS like it and wear it for casual comfort. maybe too much gold tone, agree, but it's not terrible. there are worse cases)

MiracuLuis

he is not the most suitable NATO strap, but not the worst option either. I think it's a matter of personal preferences