Swatch and omega last year's release. opinions?!

Matias

the watches are ok. let's face it, maybe they're not on my wish list, but they're not the worst on the market either. they look cool, really, and I guess there is a specific audience for them....

in all this fuss, it's not so much the watches that bother me as the people standing in line behind them for days..... i mean, really? as if they give free bread to these stores. I have the impression that there is no culture..... to wait in line for whole days just because it is a cheaper watch with a brand logo seems really absurd to me....πŸ€¨πŸ˜–πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ«£

Hich40

the watches are ok. let's face it, maybe they're not on my wish list, but they're not the worst on the market either. they look cool, really, and I guess there is a specific audience for them....

in all this fuss, it's not so much the watches that bother me as the people standing in line behind them for days..... i mean, really? as if they give free bread to these stores. I have the impression that there is no culture..... to wait in line for whole days just because it is a cheaper watch with a brand logo seems really absurd to me....πŸ€¨πŸ˜–πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ«£
nothing new, people always have been influenced by the popularity of an item.
this is not the worst thing my dear friend. Actually, the most awful thing is when you find that he doesn't even love the watch, he just goes for it because it is popular. AH? How about that?
I'm pissed as fuck when i hear smth like this?
REALLLY MAN? you dont know anything about it.. but you just buy it because some celebrity has it?
and trust me there are a lot of similar people... quite all of them do the same thing.. not only related to this model or this brand...

DomPerignon

I don't see anything special in these watches. I mean, I don't see anything that would make me stand in queues for days.... as if they were made of pieces of the moon integrated into them..... oh man, what does the world not do for a piece of brand printed on the dial?!!!!

watches like watches....colorful and bright as if they attract attention... why all the fuss about them? it's a shame that omega was affected by this release... I had a very good impression of it... but, when 2 companies merge, there is always a chance that one will have crazy ideas that will stain the other. ... I think this release is the ideal example....

Hich40

I don't see anything special in these watches. I mean, I don't see anything that would make me stand in queues for days.... as if they were made of pieces of the moon integrated into them..... oh man, what does the world not do for a piece of brand printed on the dial?!!!!

watches like watches....colorful and bright as if they attract attention... why all the fuss about them? it's a shame that omega was affected by this release... I had a very good impression of it... but, when 2 companies merge, there is always a chance that one will have crazy ideas that will stain the other. ... I think this release is the ideal example....
this is the actual thing that all people are different and we still can't accept it.
yep, you see it as nothing special, but there are others that can't understand why can't you see how special they are.
this is an ongoing thing that is never going to change and this is ok.
8 billion people on this planet and every single one of them finds something beautiful and different.
you can see something usual and nothing so good to spend time and money on. but... some details and moments of these models make other people go crazy about them. period

$BarHat$

in fact, it seems to me that the pictures look much crazier than the watches are in reality. in the pictures they look like toys, in reality they look much more bold and massive, and more attractive. I had the opportunity to see them in reality. they have something charming in them. for a summer season and libertine lifestyle, I see them as very suitable. Each watch has its audience, like Vacheron'constantin with its tonneau watches that are not for everyone, these watches are not to everyone's taste

Simposium5338

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
just like the EcoZila citizen, not my type of watch😁... but if there was so much hype around them, I think they were smeared with honeyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

dancerINTHEdark

why does the world forget that people have different tastes in watches, someone loves elegant and subtle, someone else is looking for something bright, eye-catching and vibrant. these seem to have been created specifically for the second category of watch lovers. considering the unusually affordable price, it seems that these watches are addressed to the young audience. so everything makes sense

HorsePower

I appreciated the sense of humor of swatch and omega through this release: DDDDD no matter what the public's opinion is, the release caused a sensation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Moderatto

the black option, I don't like the strap. this NATO looks very cheap. swatch could have done much better. the red one is not for my taste, I don't wear red watches 😁😁😁😁. the yellow, blue and light brown ones are really nice. I don't understand what you don't like 😁😁😁

that's how when you expect too much :DDDDd
but in general, the watches are quite ok, I think people are more frustrated by the buzz around the event than by the watches themselves πŸ€“