swiss replica vs swiss clone

whySOniCE456

so many people here have described the exact explanation of reps and their so-called grades in this forum about reps...
there is no such thing as clones, swiss and bulshit like that... there are only responsible dealers and crucially irresponsible...
the responsible ones offer good to great reps and God knows where these are exactly manufactured, Swisterland, Turkey, or Bangladesh... what matters is that these function great and look also great...
so stop being victims of marketing and look for responsible dealers

WorldWideWisdom

maybe some dealers use this argument as a marketing. but it doesn't mean that clones dont exist. look at those YouTube videos showing clear pictures on how close these are to the genuine. the problem is that the true clones are hard to find as most dealers clam they offer clones, while offering sh*t. Maybe they are not "Swiss", as no one can prove that. But, it's not excluded that some asian factories can manufacture them so greatly. The only marketing I see here is the "swiss" element. Im kinda reticent that they come from real Swiss factories. But, in. terms of close resemblance, there is definitely a clear difference between a usual replica and a clone one. Clones are more accurate and better-manufactured, definitely

Racrought

i don't really feel any differance between the replica clone and others. Technically they can look the same and the only thing that they can say that is different is the fact that clones use the same materials. NEVER NEVER BELIEVE THIS. This is not true at all. This is quite impossible. if they use the same material then why the price is so cheap? it means that they lose their money to produce swiss clones and sell them at a really low price. this is not possible.
i have had different types of replicas from different manufacturers and suppliers. some Asian's can surprise you with the quality and how cool this was. it really doesn't matter as long as it is a replica it is never going to be the same...
i heard some people talking about the fact that if you compare the original watch with the clone replica swiss, you are never going to find the differance. this is the kind of fairytale that i tell my niece before she goes to sleep. 😆

concientE

as far as I know, these are different.while swiss can have have compounds of high quality, in clones everything has to be of high quality. I mean that swiss reps can be of 316 steel when the gen is 904. clones must be identical. there is a little truth that clones ones are a Biot overpriced. even though they are 904 steel, I dont think its ok that they cost about 1.5 K. maybe 800-900$, yes, but not 1.5 K

Racrought

as far as I know, these are different.while swiss can have have compounds of high quality, in clones everything has to be of high quality. I mean that swiss reps can be of 316 steel when the gen is 904. clones must be identical. there is a little truth that clones ones are a Biot overpriced. even though they are 904 steel, I dont think its ok that they cost about 1.5 K. maybe 800-900$, yes, but not 1.5 K
actually, there can be clones that have 316 and rep swiss made of 914. I have to seem such watches. I can't say that there is a specific thing that influences this, for sure most of the replica suppliers that i found are more about talking the truth about the watches that they offer. This may be influenced by some particularities related to watch production. Some manufacturers can use both 316 and 904. They are just adjusting depending on the techniques that they use for the production of watches.
To make you understand better, in some cases the manufacturers can use 914 because they are going to lose in weight difference for the watch. As long as they try to keep them similar to the original one, the weight is important, so they can pay with 316 and 904.

ArnoldTHEgreat

from my experience, these differ in. the way how they work, how they look and how they last. I has a swiss tag heuer rep, so, there was nothing "swiss" in it, except for the movement that the dealer told that imported from Switzerland. But, csidering how the watch behaved, I tend to think it was just the most regular Chinese imitation. the swiss clone, in contrast, is still "alive" up till nowadays, even if it has already 3 years. it's a Rolex Daytona that i've bought in Alanya 3 years ago , and I spent on it about $800, if I recall well. idk, maybe it depends on the rep manufacturer and some of them can sell clones that look like sh*it, while others indeed sell quality. in my case, at least, I experienced the difference by myself

###IcySpicY###

there is a substantial price difference, obviously. but that's not the only difference indeed. Swiss come usually with a so-colled swiss mechanism only. for the rest of the compounds, they are Chinese. clones are much better in quality, whenever they come from trusted dealers