traditional watches or smartwatches?

PeperoNNi

For you is stupid to say that is not a watch, for me my darling is actually normal because it is everything except a watch.
You can do a million things with that so-called " watch" but you never use it as a watch. You put the smartphone on your wrist and you call it a watch. If I'm going to put a video camera on my wrist I'm not going to call it a smart video camera watch.
people do create something to make us go under their necessity to buy more and make them rich. Due to the existence of these watches traditional watches and not even considered normal anymore, young people don't get the beauty of it because they want this God them bullshit on their wrists. So please don't tell me what is stupid and what is not, I have a lot of experience and I have seen a lot of things.
This is not a smartwatch but is a Zombie watch!πŸ₯΄
tell that to Apple or Samsung, who design those smartWATCHES. tell them that their smart watch is in fact, NOT A WATCH. call it smart, computer, whatever you want, it is still a watch. starting from the basic concept of a watch: it indicates time. and SMARTWATCHES INDICATE TIME, so you cant say it's not a watch

Racrought

I feel that there is a topic that i forget to comment on πŸ˜„
guys it is getting hot in here and i don't know why are you all so excited about this topic. first... nothing is going to change every one of you is going to use the watch that he/she wants and nothing is going to change.
... despite this, i have to agree with all that @Suchispost said about smartwatches. i don't think that they should be called like this.. they are nothing like watches... all i see is people who can't even use their phone anymore because they are lazy and they decided to go for something that somehow resembles a watch. for me this is a shame that we go so obsessed with technologies... it seems like it doesn't matter what kind of technological shit they are going to put on the market we are going to buy it..
I'm a oldschoolar and everything that i see is pretty creepy... GO TRADITIONAL!

Suchispost

tell that to Apple or Samsung, who design those smartWATCHES. tell them that their smart watch is in fact, NOT A WATCH. call it smart, computer, whatever you want, it is still a watch. starting from the basic concept of a watch: it indicates time. and SMARTWATCHES INDICATE TIME, so you cant say it's not a watch
YOUR PHONE INDICATES TIME TOO, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT IS A WATCH :D are you serious right now? God hahahhahahahahah

Suchispost

I feel that there is a topic that i forget to comment on πŸ˜„
guys it is getting hot in here and i don't know why are you all so excited about this topic. first... nothing is going to change every one of you is going to use the watch that he/she wants and nothing is going to change.
... despite this, i have to agree with all that @Suchispost said about smartwatches. i don't think that they should be called like this.. they are nothing like watches... all i see is people who can't even use their phone anymore because they are lazy and they decided to go for something that somehow resembles a watch. for me this is a shame that we go so obsessed with technologies... it seems like it doesn't matter what kind of technological shit they are going to put on the market we are going to buy it..
I'm a oldschoolar and everything that i see is pretty creepy... GO TRADITIONAL!
Well, thank you very much, its so kind of you))) and I think that there are a lot of people that think the same way. GreetingsπŸ™Œ
πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Almagest

popcorn please... it's going to be even hotter here...
why do you guys mess things up? these are two different categories of watches and can't be compared. everyone of them have their main purpose, one to indicate time only, while the other to indicate time PLUS other technological features, just because the integrated system allows it...
in addition, traditional watches also have platy of additional functions in them, date, date speed, Chrono, timezones... so why are u so passive aggressive with smartphones, if they also save these functions, only that they are in digitalised form?

better to close this thread, as it's all clear in here

Racrought

Well, thank you very much, its so kind of you))) and I think that there are a lot of people that think the same way. GreetingsπŸ™Œ
πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
well but of course, I really know what you mean, and I totally get want you to want to say. You are perfectly right, it can't be called a watch.

Suchispost

popcorn please... it's going to be even hotter here...
why do you guys mess things up? these are two different categories of watches and can't be compared. everyone of them have their main purpose, one to indicate time only, while the other to indicate time PLUS other technological features, just because the integrated system allows it...
in addition, traditional watches also have platy of additional functions in them, date, date speed, Chrono, timezones... so why are u so passive aggressive with smartphones, if they also save these functions, only that they are in digitalised form?

better to close this thread, as it's all clear in here
Take the popcorn, but you are not going to eat it.
Stop calling this a watch God damn it... :ROFLMAO: why all women here are about apple watches, do you even know what a watch means? i don't think that you ever look at your so-called "smartwatch on your wrist to find the exact time.
Pleaaaaase, this is so typical.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Racrought

Take the popcorn, but you are not going to eat it.
Stop calling this a watch God damn it... :ROFLMAO: why all women here are about apple watches, do you even know what a watch means? i don't think that you ever look at your so-called "smartwatch on your wrist to find the exact time.
Pleaaaaase, this is so typical.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OMG stop it or I'm goig to die... :D
Usually, women are like this. They always want something more and this is not enough for them to accept one reality. In addition, remember that women are the first in line for something new... new iPhone, a new smartwatch... this is something that they can't live without. Of course, there is a usual thing like " we men are never right" :D

thiN1k1ngTWICe

Usually, women are like this. They always want something more and this is not enough for them to accept one reality. In addition, remember that women are the first in line for something new... new iPhone, a new smartwatch... this is something that they can't live without. Of course, there is a usual thing like " we men are never right" :D
hey hey hey.... what's the feminism issue I'm spotting here? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wanna talk about this?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

like it or not guys, apple and Samsung register billions on smartwatches, call it whatever you want πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and consumers buy them basically because it's a watch. if it isn't a watch, then why do people REPLACE THEM ON THEIR WRISTS instead of traditional ones? maybe would be trendy to wear a traditional watch on the wrist AND A SMARTWATCH (given that it's not actually a watch), as a computer for the rest of the features πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Racrought

hey hey hey.... what's the feminism issue I'm spotting here? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wanna talk about this?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

like it or not guys, apple and Samsung register billions on smartwatches, call it whatever you want πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and consumers buy them basically because it's a watch. if it isn't a watch, then why do people REPLACE THEM ON THEIR WRISTS instead of traditional ones? maybe would be trendy to wear a traditional watch on the wrist AND A SMARTWATCH (given that it's not actually a watch), as a computer for the rest of the features πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
maybe because they are lazy enough to go with their phones... young people these days.. help me:ROFLMAO: They are using it on the wrist because this is how it was invented to be used. It doesn't mean that they use it because it is a watch. Has nothin to do with feminism or other concepts. I know both women and doing the exact same thing... so yes, refers to all those using this gadget for whatever reason except time and telling me that this one is a watch. oh pleaseee stop it :ROFLMAO:

Suchispost

typical, there is nothing we can do about it, but at least im not calling it a watch :D, at least i know that im not going to hell :D

Suchispost

women are always that extremely critical about what other men write? When it's true, is true.. there is nothing more that you can do about it, except to accept and face the truth, that usually women are that crazy and found bout all this stuff that appears on the market. they are using it on the wrist because they have been told to do so. Not everything that you put on a wrist is called watch you know? There are bracelets too, and many other things that you can put on your wristπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

JL$4k029

hold your horses up here!!!! what do u mean by smartwatches aren't watches?????
have you seen the dictionary? it clearly says "a watch that has many of the features of a smartphone or a computer". it's de DICCIONARY that says it, not me... all the other arguments are simply useless
and by the way, smartwatches are more convenient that traditional

Suchispost

hold your horses up here!!!! what do u mean by smartwatches aren't watches?????
have you seen the dictionary? it clearly says "a watch that has many of the features of a smartphone or a computer". it's de DICCIONARY that says it, not me... all the other arguments are simply useless
and by the way, smartwatches are more convenient that traditional
i dont give a damn thing bout what the dictionary say, if u realy love watches, if you know the real meaning of watches u are going to agree that is like a hybrid. .. like people going to far with something that is supposed to be a sacred thing. especially... especially if you talk about apple. there are some good brands like tag H that are creating good smart watches with a simple concentrated purpose, but they go by conservating the main idea. Apple is a mess.. a totaly big and idioti MESS. This is not a watch, iwatch is just a combination of beef,pork, chicken, lamb and salmon together this is never going to be a tasty thing. the silly thing is that you buy this mess and eat it saying that it is really taste because someone else told you that it is tasty. :poop: Don't fool yourself about it.

Racrought

It seems to me that this conversation is never going to end. All those that love smartwatches are never going to understand those who are against them and vice versa. The best thing is to accept that there are different people with different thoughts and that's all. The only thing that I would like to ask you all is to be friendly even when you don't agree with someone. This should be a place where you can feel good, not frustrated. Peace:coffee:

Gaindred

for me, it depends on what kind of smartwatch are you talking about. if you talk about apple then not for sure...
Tag Heuer is the best option. it is a smartwatch and you can choose the one that can offer you some specific functions depending on what you actually like and do. but generally, it still remains a watch preserving the normal functions of traditional watches this is why i like them

Racrought

for me, it depends on what kind of smartwatch are you talking about. if you talk about apple then not for sure...
Tag Heuer is the best option. it is a smartwatch and you can choose the one that can offer you some specific functions depending on what you actually like and do. but generally, it still remains a watch preserving the normal functions of traditional watches this is why i like them
I totally agree about TH. These watches are amazing. I have recently talked about the Golf and Porsche edition smartwatches. Looks very cool and at the same time offers some specific functions depending on what you want and need. It is true that they preserved traditional manners and this is quite hard to do when you go for a smartwatch. This is why brands like TH are so extremely valued. good choice by the way.

Suchispost

Agree but not totally. I would rather go for just traditional TH watches but if you really need one of them for a special reason they are much better than Apple for sure.

###IcySpicY###

traditional in first place. smart- second place.
all of us perhaps have a smartwatch. it's cool, modern, digital and all kind of stuff like that. still, not so welcome as the traditional ones.
traditional 4EVER 🀩🀩