Which replica watch is going to be the best choice? (from the prev post perspective)

Fornamessits

Hello again to everyone!
Some of you may remember me from my previous post. This first post is about the problem that I had regarding the passage from genuine watches to replica watches. Everything is actually complicated for me right now. Long story short, there was a situation that made me transit from genuine watches that I used to wear to replicas and clones. The fact that I was used to going with genuine and now I can't do it anymore affected me very much psychologically.
I'm trying now to pass over this and find the best replicas and clones that can substitute and help me with my love for watches.
If you are really interested in my story and don't know yet what I'm talking about, here it is. https://replicareviews.to/forum/threads/rep-ruined-my-watch-perception.865508/page-2#post-876809

Today, I'm here because I decided to ask for your help. I asked in the previous post to tell me what you think about my situation and I think that I found some good support out there. I decided that I'm going to go on and search for the best replicas and clones that I could find and I'm going to try to love and accept the situation the way it is.
Since I decided that I'm going to be ok, that I can do this and I started to believe in myself, i think that it is time for me to move forward and to find some clones and reps.
I know that here I can find a lot of people that know which models and brands of watches are going to be for sure the best AAA reps and clones to go for. Remember that I only want the best AAA reps and clones. I can go for them and I will go for them. I really hope that you are going to share the models that you have and you are super enthusiastic about them. Those models that you can swear by to be the best that you have ever seen.

P.s: No hard feelings but I think that I need to hear some good advice from people that have had business with both genuine and replicas ( clones). People already know the difference because they have owned both of them. I really hope that thanks to your advice I'll be able to make a list and to find the best-ever replicas for me. Thank you very very much. Really looking for your answers.

Wervelf

good to know that you decided to do this and to try.
i know it must be really hard!
i sincerely believe that you are going to make it. to ask such a question is a good idea, i think you can find good advice here.
as a person that has different types of watch genuine and replica watches too, i can say ( and this is going to sound odd fs). Rolex is the first step. I don't really think that there are other brand watches out there, better created as clones or replicas. Besides this, they are really easy to find, i mean there are more possibilities out there.
Thinking about your situation and remembering the last clone that i had which is totally good looking and i know what im talking about because i have a genuine pair too Rolex Submariner Date in white gold.
This precise model here:
1675182580391.png
For a man, this one is a good choice. Always looking good and can go for everyday deals. I think that now, at the beginning of your path, you need to concentrate on replicas and clones that are not ice-out. Those are a little bit more complicated. As long as u get used to these models you are going to be able to go in another direction.
Since i had the genuine version, this one is easy to find in the clone version. The AAA replica version is amazing too, the only difference that you can see is that is not made of white gold, but of the best stainless steel material on the market. They work so hard on the stainless steel material in order to make it look like to wear the white gold material itself. This is the only difference that you are going to notice, even if you can't say for sure that the material is not gold. Go for the clone version, you are not going to regret it.

Thereld

Just finished reading your prev story. What can I say, you are a true hero to go on and to try and believe. This is what everybody should do. I'm pretty sure that you are going to change your mind. Im pretty sure that you haven't had the best clone model there to see how amazing replicas and clone manufacturers can work.
For sure nothing is going to compare to genuine, genuine is the world that says everything that you need to know about the watch and you don't need any other additional information. you just know it all.
even so, during my lifetime interacting with genuine and replicas at the same time, there have been some interesting situations where i was simply dumbfounded about some replica models. I just couldn't believe that they look so real and close to the original model. I couldn't believe that something like this is even possible. one of the situations was with this baby. I still have it. I got a genuine present from one of my friends and after one year i got the same present, the same watch as AAA replica from another friend that didn't know that i have the genuine version. I was so in love and shocked that it took me some time to go and just compare them all the time, saying: loooook, look they look identical.
I'm talking about:
1675183494148.png
Omega Seamaster in the blue dial. Just supper amazing!!! Saw the clone version if you are more interested, it is just fabulous.

Racrought

Well done my friend, you decided to go with this!
I'm really proud of you.
Before going with some examples, i have some, can you say what models that you liked before? Maybe the brands too, the style and so on. I can share a lot of models here, but i need to know what you like. For sure you have some models that you like more than others.

Fornamessits

@Racrought @Murge
i don't know what to say.. of course, i have some brands that i love and some models for sure, but i decided that maybe im going to go with brands and models that have been already exploited during all this time and that for sure im going to like the quality of the watch.
im afraid to ask about something specific, because i cant know if there is a possibility to find one in good quality. if you know what i mean

Racrought

@Racrought @Murge
i don't know what to say.. of course, i have some brands that i love and some models for sure, but i decided that maybe im going to go with brands and models that have been already exploited during all this time and that for sure im going to like the quality of the watch.
im afraid to ask about something specific, because i cant know if there is a possibility to find one in good quality. if you know what i mean
i think that i know what you mean, but even so you need to share what you love. you never know, maybe we have the models as clones or replicas and can help you if advice. i have had a lot of clones and gens from different brands and models. you are wrong not to share here, this can offer you some info. this is why you posted her,. just try.

Fornamessits

Okay, i love Omega, quite all their models are something amazing for me, one of my fav is Constantin Vacheron. i love this brand, their models are amazing, same as omega I think that they are cool and describe me very well.
Patek Philippe is the third one that i really enjoy. A lot of their models are just awesome. If you have some models from this brand that you are sure is the best, it is going to be a party mood for me.

Racrought

@Fornamessits good to know.
These are good examples of watches that you can easily find as amazing clones or AAA reps.
Talking about Patek Philippe, I can assure you that you can find a looooot of models good for you.
The most amazing one that for sure you are going to like and seem to be the most popular and searched one. This is why there are so many good AAA and clones that you can find, it is the Nautilus version.
The one that I have seen as genuine and have seen as a replica is this one. It is quite simple but looks good and the variations of this model are high on the market. Really easy to find.
As a reff, you can go with 7118/1A easier to find.
1675185200888.png

Goofew

Good taste here, I'm interested in good Vacheron Constantin models too.
So here I'm going to stay and spy on you:D

Gaindred

I don't know if you like this model from VC, but I loved it so much.
Mostly because the model is actually pretty sweet and simple but looks luxurious. i love this kind of watch
1675185739992.png
At least I think that once in a life time you need to have at least one of such a model in your collection. I love VC. About this model, i can assure you that you are not going to regret it. I have seen the clone version, is a mind blowing thing. Honestly, sometimes i don't even know how they do such amazing things. How they are able to copy it so well?
and trust me the quality of the watch is important to me. i was always shifting from gens and replicas. so replicas should be a really good quality for me in order to have one.

MinervuS

I'm glad to see you are well. the first experience is always either super mega disappointing or super mega exciting. the important thing is that you have accepted what you have to accept and you are prepared, much more prepared for new challenges.

Honestly, it seems to me that I'm just as pedantic about watches as you are, the difference is that I didn't have the same previous experience with original luxury watches. but I always look for the best, and piss off any shop assistant with a million questions and quality assurances. even my girlfriend hates me when it comes to shopping smth. but that's the way I am.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

from my experience of searching, comparing, and stressing the shop assistantsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I have come to the conclusion that the most successful clones and AAA replicas are Hubliot and Patek. Rolex are not exactly bad, but I always come across some aesthetic defects that just scratch my brain πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–.

my last rep is a Hublot that you see in the picture. satisfied in all respects. it's not exactly cheap, get prepared so spend some hundreds on it; but it's already the third month since I've been wearing it almost daily and it hasn't given me any headaches at all. It's a bit complex maybe for you, I don't know your preferences. if you opt for something more simple, Patek AAA, especially the Nautilus, are a pleasure to admire, both technically and aesthetically. The important thing is not to look at anything lower than the AAA grade because you run the risk of getting it all wrong.

Greg_B

I have no idea about your watch preferences. and honestly I don't even think it matters much. what is important is the mechanism inside the watch. to avoid a potential repeated disappointment, choose with discernment the movement that will be integrated into the mechanism.

Asian 'clone' ETA (A2824/A2836, Swiss ETA (2836/2824 as well as their variations, Miyota 9015, Sea-Gull, A7751, Japan OS chrono are the ones you have to pay attention to for a reliable performance, so as not to you have the previous shock. also, pay attention to the compatibility between the movement and the functions of the rep. sometimes manufacturers include a non-chrono movement for a chrono watch. I don't understand why they do that, probably to save money. In any case, don't I recommend such a combination for your replica watch, if it is going to be a chronograph, then the movement must also match.

for the rest, it's just aesthetic stuff that you either like or you don't:)

Gaindred

I'm glad to see you are well. the first experience is always either super mega disappointing or super mega exciting. the important thing is that you have accepted what you have to accept and you are prepared, much more prepared for new challenges.

Honestly, it seems to me that I'm just as pedantic about watches as you are, the difference is that I didn't have the same previous experience with original luxury watches. but I always look for the best, and piss off any shop assistant with a million questions and quality assurances. even my girlfriend hates me when it comes to shopping smth. but that's the way I am.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

from my experience of searching, comparing, and stressing the shop assistantsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I have come to the conclusion that the most successful clones and AAA replicas are Hubliot and Patek. Rolex are not exactly bad, but I always come across some aesthetic defects that just scratch my brain πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–.

my last rep is a Hublot that you see in the picture. satisfied in all respects. it's not exactly cheap, get prepared so spend some hundreds on it; but it's already the third month since I've been wearing it almost daily and it hasn't given me any headaches at all. It's a bit complex maybe for you, I don't know your preferences. if you opt for something more simple, Patek AAA, especially the Nautilus, are a pleasure to admire, both technically and aesthetically. The important thing is not to look at anything lower than the AAA grade because you run the risk of getting it all wrong.
Hublot and Patek for sure are good and for sure you can find good replicas or clones but about Rolex im not that sure that you ever found a good one as a replica. The thing is that Rolex is one of the first brands of watches even on the market that has been so deeply exploited during all this time and examined that is one of the best known on the market to be found as a good replica or clone.
I don't know what defects and what was the supplier of yours but I really recommend changing it. I'm not speaking because I don't know what I'm talking about. Actually, I have been analyzing both genuine and replica watches for a long time. I have a lot of genuine Rolexes and the same analogs as replicas and I can assure you, that I have some good models that you can't even believe are replicas not genuine.
Sometimes I just get the idea, that a lot of people here think that if you get some replica Rolexes from for example 3 different suppliers and all turned out to be not that good, :sleep: means that you can't find a good replica or a clone version that can make you lose your mind while you look at it and still can believe it is fake.
It is a long road in order to understand it actually...
It this so odd to say that Rolexes comes with some aesthetic defects..
you should mention that this is what happened to you all this time... It is enough to go through different other posts to see how many people here are so in love with Rolex.
There is no doubt that it is nr 1 among replica sales.

Goofew

Mostly because the model is actually pretty sweet and simple but looks luxurious. i love this kind of watch
View attachment 251
At least I think that once in a life time you need to have at least one of such a model in your collection. I love VC. About this model, i can assure you that you are not going to regret it. I have seen the clone version, is a mind blowing thing. Honestly, sometimes i don't even know how they do such amazing things. How they are able to copy it so well?
and trust me the quality of the watch is important to me. i was always shifting from gens and replicas. so replicas should be a really good quality for me in order to have one.
simplicity but at the same time really beautiful and elegant. I love this kind of watch, always feels like something really precious...
idk, i think that such watches are never going to go out of style. looks like the choice for everybody.
i always think about such models when im not sure what kind of style i would like to have right now.
like when im not in the mood to go with watches that have a million functions that i probably will never go to try,... such watches prove to be the best choices ever.

in addition lets be real.. Vacheron Constantin,.. what can be better ah?:love:

Racrought

View attachment 251
Vacheron Constantin is always in the good mood to create different watches for all the tastes out there!
They are simply amazing and for sure they deserve all the praise.
This is true, this is a model that you can't just say that you don't like. Such models are always going to go down in history as the most remarkable.
I know brands that created similar styles but they look boring and you just don't want to go with it for a long time... this one is a masterpiece.
Looks so fine and accurate. I can look at this one forever. (y)

Thereld

i can see that here is a quite good deal. all the watches that i see here are good and with a little will power you can find a good replica for sure. no doubt. go on with the searching., tell us if there is something that you love more among all of these examples @Fornamessits

Fornamessits

@Thereld I love watches that have a lot of functions. It is not that I always use them but I'm a little weird so watches that look complicated are a must for me. The classic watches are good too, but not all of them are so amazing and made for me. Sometimes it is really hard to find the one that I really love and want.
Idk, The Vacheron Constantin version here that you are talking about is pretty cool. I have never seen a genuine model of this one so it can be a good thing.
I was thinking that maybe, at the beginning, to just make it easier for me, this transition... i can try to go with watches that i have never had before. This way I can't compare them to the genuine version ( as long as I don't know how they look) so i can try to go easier with them.
IDK.. just thoughts!πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

Gaindred

@Thereld I love watches that have a lot of functions. It is not that I always use them but I'm a little weird so watches that look complicated are a must for me. The classic watches are good too, but not all of them are so amazing and made for me. Sometimes it is really hard to find the one that I really love and want.
Idk, The Vacheron Constantin version here that you are talking about is pretty cool. I have never seen a genuine model of this one so it can be a good thing.
I was thinking that maybe, at the beginning, to just make it easier for me, this transition... i can try to go with watches that i have never had before. This way I can't compare them to the genuine version ( as long as I don't know how they look) so i can try to go easier with them.
good to know about VC. Did you ever have a genuine model from VC? If not, just say and we can try to find you a good deal among the replicas. Some of the models there i know for sure can do a good job on you. already know what models you can try

Thereld

good to know, now gonna get back to find smth for ya!