Your next watch

peGASus4338#!

Hi there,
What about posting your upcoming new watch? Or at least, share here the guilty pleasures you plan to buy someday, in the near future. All forums are full of threads asking about the current timepiece users are wearing. But, I'm sure there must be some plans regarding the next watch, especially considering the revolution that we all have observed in the industry. What's the next watch you want to buy?
Would be great NOT to fill this thread with Rolex, Panerai, Heuer, and similar stuff as already got a little tired of them. Would like to see something that I didn't know existed to enlarge my horizons.
So, let's go ahead, shall we?

DanielDJZI

Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 11.13.32.png
Swiss GMT quartz movement, sapphire crystal, 100 m water resistance, 40mm titanium case. Have never had anything from St. Moritz Watch Corp. so far, so that’s what I plan to try on. Especially, considering their affordable prices, thinking it’s a good watch for the daily use

WatchOveR

Could have enumerated a couple of Rolexes and Omegas, but as far as it seems, I’m not allowed :D

Well, then here u have a guilty pleasure model that I wanna have someday

Christopher Ward C1 Moonglow. A phenomenally detailed dial, in-house Moonphase movement tracking the Moon’s orbit for 128 yrs. The accuracy is spectacular. Two three-dimensional moons on the dial, coated with X1 Grade GL C1 super luminova. JJ04 caliber, based on the Sellita SW 200. Spectacular view in the dark. completely hypnotic

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 12.05.27-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 12.05.27-min.png
    305.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 12.05.36-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 12.05.36-min.png
    768.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 12.05.48-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 12.05.48-min.png
    627.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 12.05.57-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 12.05.57-min.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 0

WorldWideWisdom

Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 12.40.49-min.png
so sorry for not respecting the author's requirements of the thread, but what's wrong in desiring an oyster Perpetual? 😁 Btw, recently ordered this beauty... it's a rep, but it's a high quality one. it's my first high-quality rep, I've been wearing usual watches Seiko and Citizen so far. The very next will probably be a gen one

WorldWideWisdom

Could have enumerated a couple of Rolexes and Omegas, but as far as it seems, I’m not allowed :D

Christopher Ward C1 Moonglow. A phenomenally detailed dial, in-house Moonphase movement tracking the Moon’s orbit for 128 yrs. The accuracy is spectacular. Two three-dimensional moons on the dial, coated with X1 Grade GL C1 super luminova. JJ04 caliber, based on the Sellita SW 200. Spectacular view in the dark. completely hypnotic
are u ok with spending about 2K $ for a Sellitta sw200-based movement?!

staYingPosiTIve!!!

SMITHS VINTAGE PRS-35 is what drives me crazy lately. Not the most luxurious piece of course, but love its vintage air. Inspired by 50s watches and all components are designed specifically for this model. Except for the movement of course. So, no stock components in it :D

316 steel, antimagnetic 4800A/m, 50 meters water resistance, rushed silver dial. Wish it had luminous hands, but it is what it is. Swiss-made Peseux 7040 movement, 17 jewels hand winding, 21,600 BPH. After this vintage, not excluded to follow the same line and continue with Trans Global and Air Ministry, also Smiths

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 14.10.38.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-01 at 14.10.38.png
    614.3 KB · Views: 0

peGASus4338#!

didnt know much about such a beauty..... but think its a bit too expensive for a sellita, isn't t? not a bad movement in fact, but watches featuring a sellita are usually far more affordable

UltrARiott

I was lately looking at Frederique Constant watches. Don’t own any of its collections. The Slimline seems a pretty nice piece, considering the affordable price. Actually, I decided for my self avoiding expensive pieces for the near future. I’d better support minor brands, they do great things lately

That’s a Swiss-made watch, why would I want more? Quartz reliable movement, 40mm case, minimalist. Looked at it a couple of months ago, was at 995$, how on sale at 4469. I think it’s time to think more seriously about it, as is Xmas soon ))

Btw, any ideas about the fC-245 movement?!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 13.44.02-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 13.44.02-min.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 0

concientE

my next guilty pleasure is gonna be a luxury gen piece. I think I own enough reps already :D and medium-range watches I also had enough...
I'd like to have an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver. the price is spicy for me yet. and im afraid I won't be able to get a new one. a used one in smooth condition is around 25,000. But, we ain't sling abut price here, right?
So, this one would be my next timepiece, ad I all the cash

CringeUser

IW 271615 Portugieser corn-that’s my goal. Stainless steel, black leather, 41 mm case, self-winding. And that dial of intense green. Luv it. Minutes and sec Chrono function, small hacking seconds. Not the most complex in features but im fevered to have that 69355 gen calibre and 194 components

Racrought

I'm very confused about my next move actually. There are two brands that I'm interested in. The first one is Tissot. I have some old models from Tissot but I thought to go with modernism and try something new, so here you can see the model that I think is going to look amazing.
Tissot T-Race MotoGP Chronograph 2022 Limited Edition. The only thing that I can't find is a good dealer that is going to offer the replica version. It is a 2022 version so I know that it is going to be harder to find.

I love the black modified dial with red details. Especially since the red is going to help with chronometers and tachymeters. The case and bracelet should be stainless steel for sure. Just hope that the stainless steel of the replica that I'm going to find is a good one. The thing is that every time I'm about to buy a 2022 version I feel worried about the quality. Plus, I really can't find a dealer for now.

The second version of what I would like to buy next is Patek Philippe but still don't know which one.

Anyone with a good Tissot dealer? Thank you

Thereld

U are not going to believe me. Today i woke up and my wife decided to ask me a favor. Guess what... she wants a replica watch. :LOL::LOL::LOL: to make u understand what im talking about, she was never interested in watches. i was like omg wtf is going on. i asked her what happened and she told me that she have seen here on the forum a lot of women that love to collect watches and she thought that maybe she can do it 2. :D

so she asked me to help her with her new watch... gues what she wants to find a replica Serpenti watch guys. i feel like im totally f*ked. goooddddddd whhyyy?:rolleyes:
i never searched for someth. like this i dont even know where to find a good rep. shop for those.

Racrought

my next guilty pleasure is gonna be a luxury gen piece. I think I own enough reps already :D and medium-range watches I also had enough...
I'd like to have an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Diver. the price is spicy for me yet. and im afraid I won't be able to get a new one. a used one in smooth condition is around 25,000. But, we ain't sling abut price here, right?
So, this one would be my next timepiece, ad I all the cash
Ohhh.. that's so cool. Congrats. 25k for a watch is a huge deal. Anyway, Piguet is a good deal, it is worth any penny. Just try to get more information about the watch and don't forget to ask for more photos. It's okay for a replica to go with the flow, but when we talk about 25k it is a lot of money, make sure that the person can provide you with all the information and of course all the authentic photos. If it smells fishy just let it go. Good luck, hoping to see your purchase as soon as possible. (y)

Almagest

I’m not pretty sure that this is going to be my next watch, but I’d be extremely happy to get it someday. It’s the Cadenas diamond and emerald watch. It’s about 163,000, so I think I’ll never have it. But it’s a true piece of art. It’s a bracelet watch in fact featuring a double snake chain and some hundreds of precious stones. It’s so small, I even forgot when I have worn such a tiny watch on my wrist, only 14*24mm.

As a jewelry piece, it looks fabulous. Gold white, sow-set diamonds, white gold bezel, and princess-cut emeralds. I bet you never guess where the watch is hidden here 😂😂 and do't care much that it's a quarts. it just looks phenomenal...
Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 14.26.04.png

Racrought

I’m not pretty sure that this is going to be my next watch, but I’d be extremely happy to get it someday. It’s the Cadenas diamond and emerald watch. It’s about 163,000, so I think I’ll never have it. But it’s a true piece of art. It’s a bracelet watch in fact featuring a double snake chain and some hundreds of precious stones. It’s so small, I even forgot when I have worn such a tiny watch on my wrist, only 14*24mm.

As a jewelry piece, it looks fabulous. Gold white, sow-set diamonds, white gold bezel, and princess-cut emeralds. I bet you never guess where the watch is hidden here 😂😂 and do't care much that it's a quarts. it just looks phenomenal...
View attachment 144
OMG.. what is that? For so much money you can have so many other watches you can't even imagine. :D I was always wondering why women like something like this I can't get it. I mean I know that this is a watch, but it took me about:D 2 minutes to understand where is the watch. It is a total rock. Thank God there are hands on this piece of rock to understand that there is something called a time-offering bracelet.
Sound good TIME-OFFERING BRACELET.
I don't want to offend you, it actually looks amazing you know, but I just can't call this thing a watch.
You posted this and I remembered about this one. The Secret watch from Bvlgari.
I mean look at this... 😄
This looks amazing as a BRACELET, but still don't know why women love it...
You have to take off the head to look into the snake's month to see the time ... but the time is indicated with such little handles that if you have some eye problem, this isn't going to work.

😄😄

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 1

vAshayaStar

Ooooh I want my next watch to be the Limited Edition Masse Mysterieuse Watch. I never saw such an unusual design. It has been recently presented at the watch and wonders this year. Though, im not sure about its dimension on my wrist. It has a 43,5 mm case and I never had such a big watch on my wrist. Im talking about it like if I buy it tomorrow 😂😂😂😂😂😂

This watch is about 250k $ and I think I can have it only in my dreams 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Either way, if its replica version appears soon, I’m gonna be the first in having it. Even a Chinese version would do, honestly. Its beauty is in its dial. I love that gray charcoal color of the platinum case.
It looks so dramatic and I think it’s the most successful piece from the entire Cartier. I also saw the Pasha de Cartier grille being presented at the event. What an awful design approach. I didn’t expect Cartier to release such a stupid design without any logic in this grid on the dial..but whatever

Here u have a pic of the Mysterieuse by the way

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 16.37.05-min.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 16.37.05-min.png
    553.7 KB · Views: 0

KaraTisH

Full ceramic Captain Cook Redo
That’s a pretty fresh piece. I know this house is familiar with ceramic, but it never made a full ceramic construction before. Also, I think Rado is the only one who can do such great things with ceramic, designing avant-garde-styled pieces.

Only the clasp on the bracelet is titanium made. The rest, crown, bezel, bracelet-all are ceramic. Also, the brand made great work with the dial. I love the bronze tone of the sapphire, it goes well with the rest of the case design.
Im totally with this watch and im gonna wear it daily as ceramic is very resistant, they say…😁😁🤌😝

Racrought

Ooooh I want my next watch to be the Limited Edition Masse Mysterieuse Watch. I never saw such an unusual design. It has been recently presented at the watch and wonders this year. Though, im not sure about its dimension on my wrist. It has a 43,5 mm case and I never had such a big watch on my wrist. Im talking about it like if I buy it tomorrow 😂😂😂😂😂😂

This watch is about 250k $ and I think I can have it only in my dreams 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Either way, if its replica version appears soon, I’m gonna be the first in having it. Even a Chinese version would do, honestly. Its beauty is in its dial. I love that gray charcoal color of the platinum case.
It looks so dramatic and I think it’s the most successful piece from the entire Cartier. I also saw the Pasha de Cartier grille being presented at the event. What an awful design approach. I didn’t expect Cartier to release such a stupid design without any logic in this grid on the dial..but whatever

Here u have a pic of the Mysterieuse by the way
I see that are really found about unusual watches. Have you ever considered the Cartier Revelation d'Une Panthere watch? I know that the genuine one costs really a lot of money, but at least you can consider it for the future. Here is a link to a youtube video that is going to show how amazing this watch turns when it is moved. I was really impressed by it actually.
I know that this is a lot of money, but you know.. there is some kinds of watches that I totally understand why they cost so much. Take a look
you never know maybe you are going to like it too.
Great idea for those that want to add amazing and unusual watches to their collection.

Racrought

Full ceramic Captain Cook Redo
That’s a pretty fresh piece. I know this house is familiar with ceramic, but it never made a full ceramic construction before. Also, I think Rado is the only one who can do such great things with ceramic, designing avant-garde-styled pieces.

Only the clasp on the bracelet is titanium made. The rest, crown, bezel, bracelet-all are ceramic. Also, the brand made great work with the dial. I love the bronze tone of the sapphire, it goes well with the rest of the case design.
Im totally with this watch and im gonna wear it daily as ceramic is very resistant, they say…😁😁🤌😝
Totally agree with you about this model. I think is a really amazing one. I love the green model... i can't say that I'm in love with the green color but on the ceramic, the green looks so fresh and luxurious.

The first thing that made me love this watch is actually the hands of the watch. This big pointed hand that indicates the hour is simply amazing. I always loved watches that are simple to understand and you don't need a lot of time to understand the time, the date, or other functions that the watch can offer. Good choice.

CapOOchino

Id like one of the three Premier Breitling released this year. These are simply phenomenal. Though I expected them to be different a bit from each other. But, whatever, still looking gorgeous the three of them.
One is for the father, for the son, and for the grandson… the watches I mean 😂😂😂… they are named after the three founders of Breitling. The main one, Leon is all 18k red gold, the Gaston, the second is white gold. Only the third, Willy, is made of platinum and costs more than those in red gold. Also, the dials are different. The red gold one has a brown Strap, while the rest come with a black one.

The brown looks gorgeous, but I think it is more for the mature audience. I’d opt for something formal, but less mature. So I’d go for the black version. By the way, these are around 57k and 67k so im gonna have in my next life probably 👀👀