Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 351
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

smooth ordering process and kind customer support agents, but not solving big problems

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

safe packaging
delivery 13 days

Products Ordered

IWC Replica Big Pilots IW500201-46 MM

Product Quality

worked 2,5 months then simply stopped functioning. got it to the repair service to ask for advice. the expert inspected and suggested returning it for repair on warranty as the inner mechanism cracked. the seller, unfortunately, denied my request, saying that it would have been repaired within 1 month upon delivery. remained disappointed. had to repair it on my money since the seller didn't comply with the warranty. very unfair store policy. too sad. the exterior aspect really looks nice, but the inner mechanism leaves much to be desired. the vendor is not responsible for what happens with the watch after u receive it, even if it is a fabric damage

Review

I was so glad to find the watch I wanted. I barely could find it in other stores and I placed the order right away. I blame myself for not reading carefully the warranty policy.
the store offers good watches but only on the exterior. can't say the same about the movement. the vendor doesn't accept either refund or repair, suggesting that that the fault is mine for not maintaining it properly. very unfair management. customer support agents are kind, indeed, but don't help much in such situations

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
N
Rep: 22
12 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0