Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 363
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

everything seemed fine at first. kind communication, and customer orientation. but everything ended when I returned to complain about the quality of the watch. I requested a refund and the representatives are simply extending the time with an answer

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

no probs with delivery. the package was ok

Products Ordered

Omega MKF De Ville 33mm Diamonds Markers White Dial SS Bracelet A2824

Product Quality

the watch looks good, the pictures show real quality and are identical to what I received. the problem is that the watch wouldn't keep time. I tried everything I found on the internet to set it up and make it work. but nothing helps. I ordered from this particular store to avoid problems, and I still got problems. asked for a refund, and nothing....still waiting for a response already for the 3rd week

Review

I'm clearly frustrated, the store seems to have good reviews from other users. and I did not expect to have problems with the rep. the dealer does not respond to emails. I continue to write to him, but in response I only get to wait, because a representative will come back soon with a solution. And no one comes back. That's how I sit with the beautiful, but non-functional watch.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
G
Rep: 30
26 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0