Review Detail

Replica Stores A admin April 10, 2022 817
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

the ordering process was seamless. the steps are clear and intuitive enough, even for a beginner. Customer support is cold, and untrained in the customer service field. The answers are short, with a passive-aggressive air, and no interest to solve customers' requests.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

no special remarks on the packaging, a usual Bubble bag. Delivery on time, with no delays

Products Ordered

Ordered a Rolex day-date replica 228239 stainless steel strap 40mm but received another watch instead. And the vendor didn't even inform me about the fact that he was going to deliver me another model

Product Quality

promised 904 stainless steel is actually 316l steel. the crown is too far from the watch case. The minute hand is not attached securely and it seems it will fall away soon. I had to take the watch to a repair boutique to have it strengthened.

Review

I can’t say I am satisfied with the service of this store. I don’t know about other users’ experiences but mine gave me some headaches. I was looking for a Rolex day-date replica 228239 stainless steel strap 40mm. The watch needed to be a Swiss-made replica. I was ready to pay some extra money but receive a high-quality replica. I found the model available in the store and it wasn’t clear to me what type of steel it featured. I wrote an email to the customer service department asking for clarification. I was very frustrated waiting for the response for more than a week. In addition, the customer service is far from being polite, customer-oriented, empathic, etc. the email answers were short, and passive-aggressive, without any sign of professionalism behind them. Either way, I received a response to my question and the representative confirmed the 904l stainless steel.
I decided to place the order in the store because it promised 10% off the price. The bad part is that I was charged the standard price of the watch, $509, without any discount. I couldn’t pay attention that the discount wasn’t included at the checkout because I asked my wife to finish the order since I got an urgent call. Either way, after paying for the rep watch, I immediately wrote to the customer support again, asking WHY I was charged the full price instead of the discounted one. I got the answer AFTER I had already received the watch. The representative told me that there was a technical bug in the system that generated that error and soon, the difference would be refunded to my credit card.

Regarding the watch, I received it on time, with no issues regarding the shipping period.
Everything was good until I unpacked it and saw that I received a Swiss Rolex Day Date Replica m228349rbr-0007 Stainless steel strap 40MM instead of my required Rolex day-date replica 228239. The model is pretty close to what I had asked but the dial pattern is significantly different and so is the bezel. The watch I asked for has a fluted bezel, but the one I received had the bezel encrusted in diamond-like stones. So, the store completely messed up the order and shipped me another model. AGAIN, wrote to customer support with the question: Why? Needless to mention that I got the answer within 4 days explaining that the model I wanted was out of stock. So, the vendor didn’t inform me about it and just decided to replace the order to his liking. I obviously asked for either a refund or an exchange for the model I initially asked for. The representative told me that my model would be available within 2 weeks. I refused since I was already nervous about the situation. My wife told me that she would wear the watch the way it was.
And also, the watch was not 904l stainless steel. It was 316 because the scratches began being visible within a couple of weeks. 904 steel is more resistant to scratches as we compared it with a genuine watch we have at home.
As for the discount, I never received the difference back.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
Ghosterry avatar
Rep: 93
16 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0