Replica Stores A admin April 22, 2022 435
(Updated: November 30, -1)
Overall rating

Service

Pricing

Quality

Delivery

Customer Support & Ordering Process

big problems with customer support. answer very hard and when they do, they talk with a passive-aggressive tone.

the ordering process ran with some technical problems. the check-out page was loading very hard and twice refused the payment because of insufficient funds. but there were enough funds

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

reasonable package
my order was dispatched after 8 days from the warehouse. once it was dispatched, I received it within 5 days

Products Ordered

Swiss Vacheron Constantin Fiftysix Day-Date & Power Reserve

Product Quality

the hour/minute hands don't have the sword shape as in the genuine model and as in the site picture. the automatic mechanism seems to work well. The crown lacks a specific logo as shown in the site pictures. it is a usual steel crown.

Functionally, didn't have problems with winding and setting. only showed time errors during the first week, after that, has gone correctly

Review

As it seems, the dealer doesn’t have an interest in delivering the reps fast. Dispatching the rep on the 8th day sounds stupid to me. No kind of communication with the end user. Technical problems with the store. Even though the rep watch looks more or less acceptable, ordering them this store is a total crap

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
R
Rep: 19
9 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0