cheap reps. Any chances?

HorsePower

why bother with cheap reps if you can get a cheap microbrand GENUINE watch???????
I have the impression that you are blind and see nothing but rolex, AP, TH, CV, Breitling..... AND ALL IN THEIR REP VERSION!!! priceless...

What about AnOrdain, Astor & Banks and it's great Fortitude watch? Baltic and its MR01? Bravo and its BW003? Carpenter with its `brooklin Gent for more traditional and classic tastes? `elka with its X02 for the vintage tastes? find everything you need in microbrands, at a superior quality and very affordable prices!!!!.... you opt for replicas only to later complain that you received trash.... what's the logic? πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 13.40.20.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 13.40.20.png
    837 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 13.40.27.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 13.40.27.png
    392.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 13.40.34.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 13.40.34.png
    901.7 KB · Views: 0

dancerINTHEdark

it depends on your own quality standards. if you're ok with a replica that looks and works cheap, then you have a chance to get a lot of fthem at a very low price... if, on the other hand, your standards and expectations are high, and you don'r allow yourself to wear trashy stuff, then no - you have no chance of getting a good replica at a cheap price... as in any other industry, you have to pay to have acceptable to high quality

BenStone

each has its own quality standards. someone accepts inferior quality prioritizing the cheap price. someone else would never in life accept a good of mediocre quality, no matter how cheap it is.

therefore, it depends on the personal criteria regarding the quality standards. when you refer to cheap replica watches, you realize that the quality will be, at best, mediocre. if you are ok with your rep watch being a little different from an authentic one, with dial colors un-matching the gen one, or with errors in writings and engravings, then you can easily go ahead whenever thr price comforts you. of course you have to expect errors with cheap watches.

if instead you want no one to realize that your watch is - in fact - a replica, then you will have to add a few extra bucks. but it's worth it, I think

Eugene

well, not so sure... the replica industry evolves and integrates new technologies and new more competent details... recently, some factories have switched to better materials in reps to have a weight closer to authentic watches. reps' weight has always been an issue, as these can hardly be the same weight as gens.. more precise- never. so, with shifting to other materials, it's expected to see an increase in price

what im trying to say here is that cheap reps are unlikely to have reliable materials. I mean these will work, but it is not known for how long. however, we like it or not, but for quality you have to pay, like in almost any other industry

also, i must say that a gut rep does not necessarily have to cost 1k. i got mine for 320$ on average, and pretty satisfied with them, being a pedantic customer. "cheap" in terms of replica watches would be about up to 100$ - these are not worth buying. for $250-400, chances are to get a pretty nice rep

StevenOhio

the market is full of cheap reps :D so you have a very high chance of finding something :DDDDD the question is in their quality) if you want something of decent quality, make an effort and raise more money... cheap reps include cheap materials, so not durable and resistant to sctartches, functions, etc|) so try to decide what you prioritize in your watch... if it's quality - then no, there are no chances

MiracuLuis

I think you probably already bought the watch you were looking for, but anyway I will leave my opinion here for other rep hobbyists who are in the dilemma between cheap reps vs expensive reps

don't be afraid to experiment with different price categories. Sometimes, with a little luck, you can get a wonderful rep for about $200; other times, you can get a disappointing trash for 1k... you never know. Even if you buy a cheap rep watch, the experience is what you gain from this whole process. Look at things from the perspective of experience. money comes and goes. I don't opt for the most expensive imitations, I've never had anything more expensive than $700. But I know precisely that the price does not define the quality of fake wattch. it is important to try different price categories; you will be pleasantly surprised to see that sometimes, a more expensive fake watch can work and look worse than one from the budget class

Cinar73967

first of all, what does "cheap" mean to you? $100? $200? $300? what is cheap for you might be way too expensive for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
secondly, cheap watches equals cheap qualitY!!!!!!! I HAVE CONVINCED THIS HUNDRED OF TIMES from my own experience!!! there is no formula in which rep factories can sell a quality watch at a low price!!!! they make business and this means that they must earn income from each unit sold. high quality can't be cheap. I don't know by what miracle this would be possible, but if there is such a chance, it is extremely small

SpiceEric

if u wanna get yourself a good rep, there's not chance in paying less for it. no manufacturer will make cheap yet great watches. they will save on materials and movements to give a low price. also, it all depends on what "cheap" means to u. I know guys who find a 500$ watch as cheap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if you're one of those...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ from my own experience, cheap reps are not worth buying... you have to give at least 200-300 bucks to get a worthy watch that works and looks good. if you know where to get good quality for cheaper, please lemme knowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚